Soft skills are competencies that allow your employees to interact effectively and productively with others, no matter the role or the setting.
As an organization, you can’t make the mistake of seeing “soft” as “unnecessary.” Soft skills are what separate average performers from high performers.
The Stanford Research Institute International determined that 75% of long-term success in a job role depends on mastery of soft skills – only 25% of that job success comes from technical skills.
SoftLink offers easy access to essential training. With this plug-and-play solution, 10 essential soft skills training courses come bundled in one convenient server.
The server may be set up to support a single department or your entire organization, catering to a maximum of 50 users.
Users may easily connect via Wi-Fi or an office LAN Network to access the Online Courses.
New courses will be updated from time to time and future purchases are on optional basis.
Best of all – Your organization can use SoftLink Courses an unlimited number of times, for an unlimited number of years.
Benefits of SoftLink
- Improved employee english proficiency – English is the language of international communication and is increasingly becoming more important for all businesses. All Softlink courses are in english and this allows employees to improve their english language skills, while improving individual professional skills.
- Improved employee performance – Training increases comprehension, competence, and confidence. Employees who receive necessary training are better performers, adept workers, and help companies achieve market leadership.
- Improved employee satisfaction and morale – Training provides new opportunities and supports personal development. Employees who feel valued and are challenged to grow alongside the company may feel more satisfaction towards their jobs.
- Increased productivity and adherence to quality standards – Training increases the potential for efficiency and excellence. Employees who acquire expert knowledge in required fields are better equipped to boost productivity and quality standards.
- Increased innovation in new strategies and products – Training and upskilling of the workforce can encourage creativity and better communication. Employees are in a better position to generate novel ideas and provide fresh perspectives.
- Enhances company reputation and profile – Training is an attractive selling point to potential employees. A strong training strategy is marketable to both new recruits and those interested in mid-career changes, helping to diversify the workforce.
SoftLink Course Titles
(10 Hours of Essential Online Learning for Up to 50 Users)
- Critical Thinking
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Maximising Meeting Productivity
- Getting Stuff Done
- Mastering Self-Esteem and Developing Assertiveness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Business Etiquette for Professionals
- Celebrating Diversity in the workplace
- Managing Budgets and Finance
SoftLink is a product of Verztec Learning, the Learning Solutions Division of Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd. Verztec engages employees of all levels, and our learning technology is a progressive catalyst for achievement. Partnering with our expert Client Success and Technical Support teams, our clients are empowered to solve business challenges and impact change within their organizations.
Discover the benefits of SoftLink for your organization today.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com for more information.