Advanced Project Management
If you already have a thorough understanding of project management processes, namely setting goals, scheduling, budgeting, managing risks and executing a project, it’s time to take your expertise up a notch.
Having to manage a project as a team, you’ll probably be grappling with not just the tricky problems arising from the assignment itself but also tackling group conflicts or difficult team members. With this course, learn how to juggle both aspects and do it well.
- Choosing the Project Team
- Scheduling Your Project
- Building a Winning Team
- Team meetings
- Nine Easy Ways to Reward Your Team
- Developing a Communication Plan
- Communicating with Sponsors and Executives
- Dealing with Problem Team Members
This course will benefit:
Those who are familiar with all processes involved in project management and have to manage projects through a team.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually