Anger Management: Techniques to Control Rage
All of us have experienced anger but not all of us react the same way. We can easily think of an incident that has provoked our feelings. Anger, just as fear, sadness, happiness, or disgust is a basic emotional response. It is a part of the more primitive fight or flight mechanism that members of the animal kingdom can call upon when threatened.
Anger is not the same as aggression. Anger is an emotion, and we can choose to react to it with aggression or we can put a constructive plan into action instead. Your body physically recognises anger and once we are in an angry mood, we may choose to release our anger in a healthy manner or unleash it onto unsuspecting victims. In this course, we will focus on the prior as it is a key element in being successful.
- Understanding anger and its causes
- Recognising Hot Buttons and Anger Triggers
- Learning different behaviour types
- Developing coping tools
- Using an Anger Log
- Improving communication skills
- Unleashing Anger safely
This course will benefit:
Those who have problems dealing with anger. This course will allow them to keep their anger in check so that they can lead healthier lives and maintain peaceful relationships in the workplace and at home.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually