Budgets and Managing Money
For managers, it is good to be aware of your company’s financial health and familiarize yourself with the cycle of finance. Having a proper understanding allows you to be better equipped and mindful when it comes to budget allocation and preparation; essentially keeping you from incurring unnecessary expenditures. Through this course, pick up key concepts of finance and accounting, and learn how to prepare budgets with confidence and ease.
- The basics of accounting and finance
- How to look at financial reports, income statements and financial statements
- Ways to track business expenses and how to develop a good budget
- Simple ways to manage money to generate profit
- Ways to compare investment opportunities and what to do when finances affect people
- About the ISO 9001:2000 series
- Decision-making skills
This course will benefit:
Those who hold managerial positions in the business industry.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually