Business Etiquette for Supervisors and Managers
In today’s competitive business environment, having the right skills and knowledge will no longer land you that dream job. Individuals must also be able to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner, especially when dealing with clients, co-workers and superiors. Social interaction is a delicate art, going beyond the simple handshake and a smile. One must learn how to handle difficult personalities, conflicts, criticisms and office romance.
- Tips for building good relationships in the workplace
- Coping with office conflicts and difficult personalities
- Handling the dilemmas of inter-office romance professionally
- Exuding confidence through body language and comportment
This course will benefit:
Supervisors and managers will learn how to carry out their roles with greater confidence and dexterity.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually