Code Of Conduct
Every organisation has its own set of rules and regulations dictating its values and proper practices, ensuring that all employees abide by them to the highest ethical standards.With that, it is not uncommon for one to encounter ethical dilemmas during the course of work, and grapple internally about the morally correct course of action to take. It is hence important to be equipped with the knowledge and skills in handling such scenarios as it concerns one’s livelihood and source of income.
In this course, learn about the purpose of a code of conduct and how to deal with ethical dilemmas.
- Understanding ethics and the need for a code of conduct
- Applying the code of conduct when it comes to bribery, corruption, accepting gifts, fraud and financial integrity
- Forms of harassment and discrimination, and workplace violence
- Knowing the consequences of violating the code and report such violations
This course will benefit:
Applicable to all personnel.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually