Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People
With several working styles and personality types present at the workplace, the chances of differences arising between individuals are fairly high. It is important to learn how to manage such instances well so as to avoid causing irreversible damage to working relations.
This course shows you how to prevent self from getting into awkward situations and offers tips on dealing with difficult people.
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact on others.
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
- Identify those times when you have the right to walk away from a difficult situation.
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
This course will benefit:
Those who wish to learn how to manage their relations with fellow colleagues.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually