One of the effects of globalization is that countries are increasingly becoming a melange or races, languages and religions. Now imagine this assortment at the workplace: As much as diversity can aid in learning and progression, it can cause conflicts and disagreements.
This course can help steer you away from potentially offending others unintentionally by offering insight into the various cultures. At the same time, learn about the different types of discrimination and find out how to deal with them.
- How to adjust to a diverse workplace and interact with different people
- Managing diversity in the workplace
- Understanding prejudices and stereotypes
- How to identify and deal with discrimination
This course will benefit:
Those with opportunities to interact or work with individuals outside of their own race, religion or gender.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually