Personal accountability has become a highly stressed on and important element of a company’s success. It is essential to learn how to take responsibility for our own actions; owning up to mistakes and subsequently taking the necessary action to rectify the problem instead of pointing the finger at others.
Fostering accountability changes the way employees tackle their day-to-day responsibilities and could bring about a positive change to their work performance. With this course, learn how to inculcate just that.
- Understanding the importance of accountability and the elements of an accountable organisation
- Taking personal accountability, and setting goals and expectations
- Enforcing accountability, knowing the levels of delegation and monitoring delegation
- Identifying the criteria for useful feedback and coping with criticism
This course will benefit:
Those who wish to develop a culture of ownership at the workplace.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually