Essential Skills in Negotiation
Negotiation is a skill that is often overlooked. When mastered, negotiation is a powerful skill that can enhance communications and provide harmony at the workplace. Successful negotiations require the appropriate negotiation strategies and a variety of negotiation approaches. Besides these, the importance of maintaining grace under pressure during negotiations cannot be over-emphasized. While it is commonly thought that reaching a compromise marks the end of the negotiation process, we must remember that the agreement needs to be upheld.
- Defining and understanding the basic principles of negotiation
- Establishing rules that lead to effective negotiation
- Effectively utilising research tools and preparing for negotiations
- Setting limits and responding to challenges
- Maintaining composure when situations get tense
- Collaborating and fostering cooperation
- Remaining focused and keeping an open mind
- Deciding what kind of relationship to foster
- Creating sustainable agreements and achieving win-win scenarios
- Incorporating everyone’s perspective and gaining consensus
This course will benefit:
Negotiation is a skill that benefits all, especially those in roles which require them to negotiate for better contractual terms.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually