Generation Gap: Closing the Gap in the Workplace
In a typical workplace setting, we meet colleagues from all levels of the age spectrum. This combination results in the practice of widely differing beliefs and values, giving rise to incidences of disagreements and conflicts. In order to minimize such instances, it is important to have a good understanding of the diversified working and communication styles and learn how to cope with them. This course will show you just that and more.
- Develop understanding of where the generation gap issue surfaces, and the impact it has on the modern workforce
- Understand and apply the language that is specific to each generation currently in the workplace
- Explore organization strategies that overcome gap issues
- Evaluate the need and effectiveness of recruiting, retention, and succession plans in context of the generation gap
This course will benefit:
Those hoping to bridge the generation gap between themselves and fellow colleagues.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually