Getting Stuff Done
There are several different organizational systems and time management methods out there but it is up to each individual to figure out what works best for himself/herself. Enable better control of your life with this course: explore the various organizational and time management techniques, and learn how to work towards a customized productivity plan for your personal and professional lives.
- Understanding what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve personal productivity, and what attitudes should be cultivated
- How to set a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- How to use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize work
- Learning about a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system
- Ways of saying no
This course will benefit:
Those who wish to gain better control of their lives by adopting better organisational and time management habits.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually