Increasing Employee Productivity
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This course allows you to explore:
- Tools to help employees set and achieve goals;
- A three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills;
- Motivational tools and techniques; and
- Coaching methods and skills.
- Identify the steps involved in performance appraisal
- Understand that performance management is not just one party’s responsibility
- Apply the shared management model
- Understand the role of goal setting and motivational tools and techniques in performance management
- Learn how an individual’s motivation can manage performance
This course will benefit:
Managers and supervisors must attend this course to find out how to get their teams to deliver outstanding results.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually