Modern Project Management Practices
Ever had to plan a party, build a shed, prepare an annual report or even develop a new product? These are just some examples of projects. If you answered yes to any of the above mentioned, then you know there are a lot more than just picking a location for a party or gathering materials for the shed. Project management skills are an essential for success. Learn the foundations of project management, the life cycle of a project and the tools you can use to manage a project in this course.
- The foundations of project management, including the three relevant definitions, the method of project selection and the basic questions of project management
- The Four Phases in a project’s life cycle
- To create a vision statement and use a statement of work
- The use of different tools and charts to plan and track the progress of a project
- The three ways a project can be terminated
This course will benefit:
A wide variety of working professionals will be able to relate and pick up insights that will allow them to manage projects more efficiently. This will keep them up-to-date with new practices in project management and they will learn how to handle the different processes in project management adeptly.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually