Social Media Marketing for Business
Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have a wide outreach and connect you seamlessly with virtually everyone. In order to reap the benefits of the various platforms, there is a need to have a good understanding of and learn how to utilize each outlet effectively. In this course, pick up tips on how to use social media to increase brand awareness and sales.
- What is social media?
- Understanding the marketing mix
- Developing a social media plan
- Building your social media team
- Using social media to build internal communities
- Analyzing your impact with metrics
- Keeping on top of the trends
- Damage control
- Using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Building a blog or vlog (including using YouTube)
- Using specialty sites (e.g. Pinterest and Yammer)
- Using social media management tools
- Launching your plan
This course will benefit:
Those who are looking at social media platforms as part of their marketing plans.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually