Flash to HTML5 Conversion for eLearning
In 2017, Adobe made a formal announcement stating that from 2020 the company would no longer support Flash. It’s a multimedia software which was extensively used to produce animations, desktop applications, and mobile games and applications, during the PC era.
These Flash files could be viewed on browsers using a Flash player, and on the PC using some third-party applications. Following the announcement by Adobe, major browsers including Google and Microsoft followed suit and announced that they would disable the plug-in in their browsers by early 2020, thus, bringing down the curtains on Flash.
With an increase in Mobile Learning, organizations now seek to convert their Flash courses to HTML5 to adapt to this change. With our years of expertise in Flash to HTML5 eLearning conversion, we can help you achieve the desired return on your conversion investment.
We can help you with our expertise in Flash to HTML5 eLearning conversion in the following ways:
• Mere conversion (Technology uplift).
• Conversion cum enhancement of learning experience.
• Further value adds in terms of evaluating the course against our learnability framework.
As part of drawing up of the action plan, we will help you with insights on:
• Choosing between Adaptive or Responsive designs.
• Prioritizing the courses to be converted.
• Ensuring the readiness of supporting aspects such as security policy updates, compatibility of your LMS and browsers with HTML5 and so on.
• Pilot and sampling to test the user experience.
• Enhancing the learnability or learning effectiveness of your course using our learnability framework.