Developing Performance Driven Teams
One rarely works alone. Often, it’s team efforts that bring on palpable results. As a supervisor or team leader, possessing the skills to manage a team are essential. A thin line lies between being too authoritative that it puts off your team mates and being too laidback that nothing gets done. To unleash the full potential of your team, you must learn how to motivate them, bring out their latent capabilities and cultivate a harmonious working relationship.
This workshop takes a practical approach to convey the best leadership and team building practices, allowing you to develop a high-performance team.
- Identify different types of teams
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping on the twelve characteristics of an effective team
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to impart these elements to your team
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better
This course will benefit:
Anyone who has to work in a team. This course will allow you to build better working relationships with your co-workers, and communicate better with people around you.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually