Eliminating Stress: A Guide to a Healthy Lifestyle
Stress is something we all experience in everyday life. Left unchecked, it can wreck havoc on your life. But stress in small doses can also be a driving force, motivating us to work harder. How can one derive benefits from stress? And how can an individual avoid being overwhelmed by stress? If you find yourself constantly in stressful situations and want to prevent it from taking over your life, this is the course for you.
- The common causes and consequences of stress
- How to become resilient to stress and reduce worries
- Ways to expel anger and manage stress
- The proper handling of stress-inducing situations
This course will benefit:
This practical and helpful course will enable those who work in high-pressure work conditions to manage stressful situations better and lead more fulfilling lives.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Plus! Take the Holmes – Rahe Stress Scale Test.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually