Leadership Skills: A Supervisor’s Guide
Under the tutelage of a good leader, teams flourish and produce better results. This practical course covers the fundamental skills a good supervisor should have.
Aiming to make you an all-rounded leader, the rich course content equips you with communication skills, coaching practices and even guides you in handling conflicts. Versatile and practical, the knowledge you gain from this course can be applied in all aspects of your supervisory work.
- Identify your main leadership style and pick up techniques to flesh out its full benefits
- Learn how to utilize communication as a leadership tool and make discussions more productive
- Explore leadership techniques of successful leaders
- Learn coaching techniques that will help you to better meet the needs of your employees
- Develop methods to deal with difficult situations or conflict
This course will benefit:
Supervisors, management personnel or anyone who is leading or plans to lead a team. The skills and understanding picked up from this course are transferrable and applicable to various aspects in your work and even personal life.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually