Team Motivation: Inspiring Employees
Everyone needs a lift every now and then. The work environment is one where stress from tight deadlines, pressure to meet goals and dealing with monotony from routine duties meet.
Make them feel valued and recognized for the efforts and hard work they put in. Employees who are motivated become more responsible and productive. Build a dynamic, loyal and energized workforce with the useful tips you will learn from this course. Designed with team leaders in mind, the strategies laid out will increase the drive of your employees, creating an inspired team ready to embrace the challenges that come their way.
- Identify what motivation is
- Learn about common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use the carrot, the whip, and the plant
- Discover how fear and desire affect employee motivation
- Explore ways to create a motivational climate and design a motivating job
This course will benefit:
Anyone who works in a team and in the position to motivate and inspire fellow team members. Learning how to motivate is a skill that can be employed in various aspects of your life and will also provide perspective on how you can harness motivational strength for your own personal benefit.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: S$49.99 Per User License
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually