As companies become increasingly global, the need for employees to be trained in their local languages rises in prominence. Employees relate better to training and course content that are presented to them in their native languages and tailored to their cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Localized online learning ensures that:
- Training is conducted in a highly comprehensible and precise manner
- Communication messages are improved between a company’s headquarters and overseas operations
- A higher level of engagement is achieved throughout the learning process
With specialized teams of online learning instructional designers and developers, extensive network of native translators, experienced localization project managers as well as the latest multimedia development tools, Verztec provides full-fledged localization services for your online learning courses into a wide range of foreign languages, for your global training needs.
Delivering Quality Work
Delivering work consistently with high quality standards to our customers is important to us.
At Verztec, we carry out 3 layers of Localization QA for all Digital Asset Projects (such as Websites, E-Learning Courses, Apps, Software, Videos etc) that goes through our Translation, Localization Integration and Engineering Processes.
Below is a description of our 3 layers of QA.
- Cosmetic QA – QA on all visual aspects of the graphical user interface like content formatting, graphics optimization, text alignment, overall layout and so on.
- Functional QA – QA to ensure that hyperlinks, navigational buttons, downloadable files or links and all system functions and features are working well.
- Linguistic QA – QA to ensure that all localized content is translated properly, no unicode or typographical errors, no accidental omission of translated contents compared to source content, sentence structure, grammar and spell checks and so on.
Client: Thomson Reuters
Client: Sun Microsystems
Client: Juniper Networks