Becoming Management Material
Being management material involves leading the organization towards achieving a goal. A good leader must have the foresight to see, understand and make decisions from broader perspectives.
This course is designed to cover the essential skill sets of understanding and managing people at different types of situations.
- Develop leadership skills through Situational Leadership Model developed by Paul Hersey
- Explore ways to build trust with employees
- Identify ways to incorporate learning into leadership skill set
- Master Peter Senge’s five disciplines
- Manage change using William Bridges’ change cycle
- Learn to manage time efficiently
- Discover change and look at change from a different way
- Solve problems via the simple eight-step method
- Tips on key delegation techniques
- Learn to control body language to send the same message as the words
- Explore the techniques to deliver skillful presentation
This course will benefit:
All decision makers in the workplace will be able to grasp the gist in becoming a real leader.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain a holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually