Building Better Teams
A team is usually comprised of a diverse group of individuals with a mutually agreed goal to jointly accomplish it at its best. By optimizing and garnering respective expertise, every diverse individual together forms a cohesive and dynamic team that implicitly serves as a morale and productivity fillip to your organization.
This course is assured to impart practical tips that facilitate excellent team building at your workplace, maximizing the output and enjoying success together.
- Identify different types of teams and demonstrate synergy
- Establish team norms by examining the benefits and pitfalls of teams
- Explore how the Gradients of Agreement helps to maintain effective interaction amongst teammates
- Learn how Glenn Parker Team Survey helps to identify team player style as well as the strengths and weaknesses
- Tips on establishing and building trust within teammates
- Identify team development through Tuckman and Jensen’s four stages of team development and the TORI model
- Becoming a good team player by equipping some Really Useful Attitudes and divesting some Really Useless Attitudes
This course will benefit:
Every employee regardless of hierarchy will benefit from this course. All employees play a significant role in building a productive and efficient team within their organization.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually