Coaching for Leaders: A Leader’s Guide to Coaching
Counselling, providing support, a role model to motivate and inspire… A coach is someone who provides guidance, something we all do at some point in our lives. When working in a team, giving support and presenting opportunities to your partners are part and parcel of the job.
Understanding what coaching is and how to do it effectively is an essential life skill that will definitely come in handy in both your personal as well as working spheres. Learn about the strategies that will make you a better coach in every sense of the word.
- Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team
- Develop coaching skills to help improve individual performance
- Learn how to carry yourself in the manner, actions and practices of an effective coach
- Recognise your employees’ strengths and provide the stimulus they need to succeed
- Identify the problems that your employees may be facing and learn about how you can alleviate them
This course will benefit:
Supervisors, managers and those with the potential to lead. Anyone who works in a team setting will also stand to benefit from this course as providing support and guidance is an integral part of teamwork.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually