Conflict Resolution: Defusing Tense Situations
Conflict is present in every workplace and is sometimes unavoidable. To ensure the workplace maintains a pleasant overtone and relations are kept cordial, individuals have to understand conflict and the various methods of tackling conflict. In this course you will learn the definition of conflict, the different methods of resolving conflict and how to nip it in the bud at the first sign of one.
- How to get a better grasp of what conflict is by learning its definition, the various types of conflict, its benefits/costs and the various stages of conflict
- How conflict resolution theories can resolve conflicts by identifying how individuals react in them
- Alternative ways of resolving conflict that involves better communication and listening skills
- How conflict can be averted if anger and stress are better managed
This course will benefit:
Anyone who faces stressful situations. Service personnel who frequently interact with clients and vendors will also benefit from this course, learning how to keep their cool and improving their coping mechanism in tense situations.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually