Creating and Managing your Corporate Brand
Branding plays a very important role in determining the public’s reception to and success of a product or service. This is especially so for newly launched brands. Learn the steps involved in creating and sustaining a brand, and discover how it impacts your relationship with business prospects and customers.
- Creating, developing, and managing a strong brand
- Planning and executing your mission and vision for your brand
- Positioning your brand and establishing its identity and style
- Understanding the value of having a recognisable logo and a catchy slogan
- Knowing when to effectively launch your brand
- Connecting and interacting with customers through your brand
- Evaluating your brand and reviewing your marketing strategies
This course will benefit:
Those involved in marketing/branding activities.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually