Creative Thinking and Innovation
In this day and age, being creative has become the norm and is no longer an added bonus. One is often expected to think out of the box and bring fresh ideas to the table. From injecting the element of novelty into your business plan, to challenging internal practices in pursuit of cost-effective work processes – there is always opportunity for creativity no matter how miniscule. In this course, find out how to create the optimum environment for innovation to take place and discover the recipe to creative problem-solving.
- Understanding the difference between creativity and innovation
- Developing the right environment for creativity
- Learning all about idea generation
- Defining problems and using creativity in problem-solving processes
This course will benefit:
Those who are looking to exercise creativity in their everyday responsibilities.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually