Living in the information age, we are bombarded with an avalanche of messages every day. How do we keep ourselves rational from information manipulation? One of the key steps is none other than possessing good analytical and critical thinking skills.
The ability to comprehend and validate issues with critical reasoning is one of the very crucial key skills for survival in today’s world. This course will provide you useful insights and equip you with practical hands-on experience, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Understand critical thinking and non-critical thinking
- Identify your style(s) of critical thinking, areas of strength and ways to improve it
- Understand other types of thinking including left/right brain and whole-brain reasoning
- Learn to work through critical thinking processes to build or analyze arguments
- Develop and improve key critical thinking skills include active listening and questioning
- Tips to deal with assumptions
- Develop analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Creating compelling explanations
- Prepare and present powerful arguments
This course will benefit:
All professionals will benefit from this course, which helps them to learn, develop, and establish critical thinking skills and subsequently put into practice.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually