Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management or (simply called) CRM is an approach that includes processes, strategies and technologies that businesses adapt in order to better understand customers’ needs and behaviour. Having all these tools in place and properly implemented help companies realize their objectives of improving business relationships with their customers, increasing customer retention and driving sales growth.
In this course, get to learn more about CRM, its benefits, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking that can help you make an informed decision on the need for a CRM system.
- CRM and who it serves
- Checklist for success
- Requirement driven product selection
- Considerations in tool selection
- Strategies for customer retention
- Building the future
- Homegrown vs the application service provider
- The development team
- Evaluating and reviewing your program
This course will benefit:
All client-facing and client-servicing employees.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually