Data is one of the most valuable assets of a company. With the advent of digitisation, it is also one of the most vulnerable, exposing companies to cybercrimes that can have far-reaching impact. Modern business necessitates a robust understanding of security threats in order to avoid costly damages and risks. A solid foundation in cybersecurity ensures that you will be able to identify potential vulnerabilities, and be equipped to take positive steps to ensure the safety and security of your business.
- Introduction to cybersecurity and its relevance to business
- Summary of recent cybersecurity trends
- Walkthrough of common cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Explanation of how to identify and protect against common cyber threats
This course will benefit:
Anyone with an interest to learn about cybersecurity; staff who need to understand high-level business implications, vulnerabilities and protection measures.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually