Developing Your Training Program
Having good training resources and skills are vital ingredients of progression in an organization. Effective training and orientation for newly hired employees can also lead to higher retention. With this course, learn about the various elements of a training program and how to prepare, research and deliver strong content by applying different methodologies to program design.
- How to apply different methodologies to program design
- Using an instructional model
- Creating a training program proposal using the various training instruments, assessments and tools
- Explore evaluating strategies that help determine the effectiveness of the program
This course will benefit:
Trainers who want to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and benefit both the trainees and the organizations they work for.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually