Effective Planning and Scheduling
Effective project planning and scheduling is critical to the success of a project. Learn how to strategically plan tasks with the best available resources, while scheduling a realistic to-do action plan. There will also be tips on managing risks and having contingency plans to handle the unexpected for seamless project executions.
- Learn and utilize Work Breakdown Structure for effective planning
- Estimate the length of each task and activity
- Identify key definitions and task dependencies
- Create network diagrams to estimate and complete the task within deadline
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of using project management software
- Tips to manage risk
- Communicate effectively using a communication plan
- Create a viable schedule for common scheduling problems
- Tips on schedule management
This course will benefit:
All managers and team members will be able to accomplish tasks productively and efficiently with effective planning and scheduling.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually