Intermediate Project Management
For those who are already familiar with the fundamentals of project management, specifically the conceptual phase, this course gives you the opportunity to expand on and hone your existing skill set. It will take you through three stages: planning, execution and termination.
- Identifying your project’s tasks and resources
- Ordering tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
- Scheduling tasks effectively
- Using basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
- Preparing a project budget
- Modifying the project budget and schedule to meet targets
- Identifying and managing risks
- Developing a change control process
- Executing and terminating a project
This course will benefit:
Those who are involved in the coordination of multiple assignments concurrently and understand the conceptual phase of a project’s life cycle.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually