Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
You may not know it but subconsciously, your brain, thoughts, and behavior affect all that you do every day. In order to bring yourself one step closer to achieving your objectives, it is important to create awareness of and address your unconscious thoughts. Doing so enables real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world. Neuro linguistic programming offers you the tools to do just that. Through this course, learn how to improve yourself through the simple act of managing your thoughts.
- Defining Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and its key terms
- Understanding the states of mind/modes of thinking using predicates and visual cues
- Developing and refining response strategies for any situation
- Using enriched language to engage your audience, and interpreting body language based on NLP principles
- Using hypnotic language and positive commands to get results
This course will benefit:
Those who wish to pick up a new life skill that enhances self-control.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually