Leadership From The Inside Out
When faced with challenges or obstacles, one might be surprised at the type of people who actually step up to take control. While it could be true that some individuals are born leaders, it is not uncommon either to see the underdog display leadership potential when thrust in certain circumstances.
With the right conditioning and training, leaders can be nurtured. Learn more about leadership development in this course.
- Identifying the attributes of a leader and the evolution of leadership
- Leading by telling, selling, participating and delegating
- Creating an action plan, setting goals and establishing a support system
- Understanding the principles and practices of a true leader
This course will benefit:
Those in the running for or currently holding management/leadership positions.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually