Managing Budgets and Finances
Understanding finances and managing budgets effectively is crucial to a company’s success. Learn how to better contribute to the company through tracking business expenses, making wise financial decisions and developing excellent budgets.
- Learn the basics of accounting and finance
- Understand financial reports, including profit and loss statements, income statements, and financial statements
- Identify ways to track business expenses
- Methods on developing good budgets
- Improve decision-making skills for finances-related issues
This course will benefit:
Anyone with an interest in understanding the basics of financial accounting and managing budgets.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually