Managing Customer Service
With a growing number of merchants and vendors emerging for every industry, it is imperative to set yourself apart from your competitors, win over potential customers and retain your existing ones. One way to achieve the above is by offering seamless and pleasant customer service experiences. In this course, perfect your customer servicing skills with tips on how to best present yourself and engage with customers.
- Who our customers are and what they expect
- Sustaining an individual level of engagement
- Communication skills
- Appropriate sharing
- Self-image & first impressions
- Effective leadership
- Situational leadership
- Developing your leadership style
- Managing employee engagement
- Developing a Service Management System
This course will benefit:
Personnel who are client-facing.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually