Mastering Self-Esteem and Developing Assertiveness
Before learning to deal with others, one must first learn to handle oneself. Confidence and good communication skills are very important in order to come across as convincing, credible and professional. Learning how to carry yourself in the correct way can help you cope with high stress levels as well as difficult colleagues at the workplace.
- Building your self-esteem, putting others at ease and creating positive first impressions
- Understanding what makes self-esteem
- Recognizing the power of negative and positive thoughts
- Wiping out your worries
- Asking for what you want
- Building self-esteem in communication
This course will benefit:
Those who wish to come across as assertive and decisive when dealing with both internal and external customers.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually