Mastering the Art of Delegation
We all come to a point where we face the need to delegate. However, delegation is a skill that is seldom carried out adeptly. When should you delegate and how should you do it?
Delegation is a fine art, that when mastered, makes work a lot easier. This course delves into the intricacies of delegating and promises to inculcate in you the art of delegation. With the nifty tips dispensed, delegating will soon come naturally to you.
- Learn about the various ways of delegating and an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Learn how to give better instructions for more ideal results
- Identify the right person to delegate the task to
- Be aware of common pitfalls so you can minimize mistakes
- Monitor and practise delegation
This course will benefit:
All employees, especially those who are in a supervisory role. The delegation skills picked up will come in handy in not only for supervisor and subordinate interaction, but also improve communication skills needed at the workplace.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually