Maximising Meeting Productivity
Meetings are something we all participate in, yet not often on our agenda of things to improve. This course is a dedicated look at how to get more out of meetings and make them more productive.
You will learn about the aspects of a meeting to take note of, how to prepare and facilitate one. Say goodbye to unconstructive meetings because meetings will never be the same again.
- Understand how meetings can contribute as a management tool
- Recognize the best and worst of meetings
- Learn process tools like de Bono’s Thinking Hats which help to facilitate effective thinking
- Learn techniques to counter unproductive and disruptive behaviour
- Realize the importance of planning to make your meetings successful
This course will benefit:
All employees who participate in meetings and group discussions, especially those that frequently organize and chair meetings.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually