Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
Within the first few seconds of contact, sales personnel usually face a lot of resistance and rejection from their target audience. As such, it is important for them to swiftly capture attention and retain interest. This course will teach you how to identify the tell-tale signs of a potential client and exercise your communication and listening skills to nail the sale.
- Laying the foundation by preparing yourself and developing critical communication and observation skills
- Exploring the common reasons for objections and how to handle them
- Understanding the value of teamwork when securing deals
- Recognizing buying signals and picking up on techniques to close a deal
This course will benefit:
Sales personnel who are involved in both hard-selling and soft-selling activities.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually