Recruiting the Best Candidates
An interview is your only chance to assess potential candidates to separate the weed from the chaff. That is why asking the right questions and using
the right interview techniques cannot be over-emphasized.
The “Recruiting the Best Candidates” course will guide you through the before, during and after must-dos of an interview to help you identify the most suitable candidate for the job. Learn about pre-interview preparation, developing purpose-driven interview questions and explore less-commonly used interview questions. Find out about the kind of interview responses you should expect as the course launches into specific interview techniques and strategies. Enhance your communication techniques through this interactive and insightful course!
- Recognise the costs incurred by an organisation when a wrong hiring decision is made
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees
- Prepare better job advertisements and cast your net over a wide variety of markets
- Be able to develop a job analysis and position profile
- Use traditional, behavioural, achievement-oriented, holistic, and situational interview questions
- Enhance communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter
- Effectively interview difficult applicants
- Check references more effectively
- Understand the basic employment and human rights laws that can affect the hiring process
This course will benefit:
Anyone who has to conduct interviews and face potential job candidates. For anyone who has to go through interviews in their life, which makes it all of us, this course will provide a perspective from the other side of the table, that will allow us to improve our performance, learn what to expect and how to respond.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually