Clients are important stakeholders of an organization. The success and failure of an organization can be determined by how well an organization actually meets the needs of its clients. To be able to serve the clients better, it is important to practice corporate relationship management towards a client. Once this personal and emotional linkage is established, it is very easy for any organization to identify the actual needs of clients and help them to serve them in a better way. Satisfied clients can go a long way and would actually come back in the future for more business dealings with the organization while spreading good word of mouth for the company, which might earn the company many new clients.
- Basic concept of relationship management
- Product Bundling and matching the needs of the clients through segmentation
- Metrics and Measurement to measure progress and value
- Growing Networks and Collaborations
This course will benefit:
Anyone who is involved in client servicing and tending to client accounts.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually