In order to give rise to growth, more often than not, risks have to be taken. Be it deliberating over whether to proceed with an investment or figuring out which marketing campaign to execute, it is important to weigh your options in their entirety before making that step. With this course, learn how to do just that and minimize the odds against you.
- Types of risks
- What is risk management and what are its benefits
- Identifying, assessing and responding to risk
- Determining the appropriate response to risks and creating a plan for those responses
- Designing and completing a basic risk assessment
- Risk reporting
This course will benefit:
Those tasked to make important decisions at the workplace on a regular basis.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually