Settling Issues and Dilemmas
When you find yourself in a tight spot, do you keep a cool head and look at the problem analytically or does your mind go blank?
We frequently face challenges not just at work, but in our everyday life too. The ability to tackle problems on its head, through honing your ability to identify the problem at its source, analyze the possible causes, lay out options, and select and implement the most viable option is a valuable asset that will take you through the trials in life.
Increase your ability to seek out sustainable solutions and learn of innovative new problem-solving ways to reach win-win decisions in this enlightening course.
- Increase awareness of problem-solving steps and problem-solving tools
- Distinguish root cause from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem
- Improve problem-solving and decision-making skills through identifying your own problem-solving style
- Improve your ability to participate in and communicate about a collaborative problem-solving process
- Recognise the top ten rules of good decision-making
This course will benefit:
The decision makers in an organization and anyone who needs to further develop effective thinking skills to make better decisions that will come in handy when facing challenges.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually