Skills for the Administrative Assistant
Playing the supporting role to one’s manager or fellow colleagues is just as important and should not be undermined. With enhanced administrative skills, it gives rise to not only efficiency and increased productivity at work, but also better working relations.
With this course, pick up tips on improving your personal management and communication skills. Learn how to improve in your everyday performance and deal with conflicts and difficult people.
- Understanding the importance of first impressions and appearance
- Exploring the various forms of communication skills, non-verbal messages and writing skills
- Setting goals and self-management
- Working as a team and with difficult people
This course will benefit:
Those who hold support positions.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually