Stress Relief and Stress Reduction
All jobs come with their own set of stressors – this is unavoidable and out of our control. However, what we have power over is how we react to and deal with it. The amount of stress we’re faced with can also be minimized with good time management and organizational skills.
In this course, learn how to handle stress and pick up techniques and lifestyle tips that aid in relaxation.
- Understanding stress and its negative impacts
- Handling stressful situations and learning to deal with stress
- Managing stress with relaxation techniques and proper care, and by building supportive relationships
- Managing time and getting organized to prevent stress
This course will benefit:
Employees of any organisation.Course Duration: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually