Training Do’s and Don’ts
Training is an integral part of modern business practices. From teaching a new employee what his or her job entails to educating a few hundred employees on how to manage their time better, it all requires application of basic training principles. Bearing this in mind, this courseware was created to help trainers get the desired response from their trainees. Training Do’s and Don’ts will impart applicable techniques and strategies that will mould you into an effective instructor ready to spur on others.
- Developing the essential skills an effective trainer requires
- Understanding the principles of adult learning
- Knowing how to develop a proper training session
- Learning how to incorporate games and activities into your program
This course will benefit:
Trainers or supervisors who need to conduct training can polish their skills through this course, and pick up tips to become successful trainers.
Features and benefits:
- Clean-looking and user-friendly interface optimizes navigability, allowing users to learn independently
- Rich content with downloadable reference documents enable users to gain an holistic understanding of the topics covered
- Interactive elements found throughout the program engage users’ attention, stimulate interest and increase absorption of knowledge
- Summaries, quizzes and hypothetical scenarios further reinforce understanding and facilitate learning
- Full-fledged customer support team renders timely technical assistance, ensuring that courses can be completed with minimal disruptions
- Professional-looking certificates can be printed as proof of completion
Course Fee: $40.00 Per User / Year
For volume license purchase, please reach us at email@example.com for a proposal.
* Course User Licenses are issued for a one year period and are to be renewed annually